The Masters Tournament
Have you ever dreamt about watching the Masters Tournament live, sitting beside the 18th green of the world famous Augusta National Golf Club and taking in all the action? If so, Richard can make this dream a reality. With his experience of the tournament and venues, Richard will ensure that you have a truly wonderful experience.
This is an exclusive trip, tailor made for the client. Based on three clients with Richard, meaning travelling in one car, booking one tee time and having great flexibility regarding reservations. A typical itinerary entails:-
- Visiting the Masters Tournament practice round (cameras allowed)
- Three nights at The Sanctuary Kiawah Island
- Three rounds of golf at Kiawah Island
- Including The Ocean Course (Major Championship and Ryder Cup venue)
- Sunday Masters badges, with hospitality
Other venues can also be added to the trip, such as playing the wonderful courses and staying at Lake Oconee.
Larger groups would be considered, but only if already complete.